About Me

My photo
Wondering Wanderer!, South Korea

Monday 4 July 2011

Boracay Bliss Part I

So much to do, so little time
After braving the cold winter on two continents, Europe and Asia, and successfully making it three months into my new job, I felt the need for some fun in the sun, and headed to the fantastic Philippine island of Boracay. With eight days to play with and no plans, I expected total relaxation, and I wasn't disappointed. After arrival via myriad forms of transport, I checked into my room and then immediately immersed myself into the clear, warm waters of famous White Beach. Admittedly there were thousands of tourists here, despite the mild Tsunami warnings, but the beach was vast enough to leave humanity behind for days at a time...so I did. With my Ipod and my book, and the miles of pure silica white sand, I was in paradise.


Coming soon: Boracay Bliss Part II